Museums with online guided tour purchase
At the following venues, entry tickets purchased on this website include a guided tour:
- Santa María la Real de Huelgas Monastery
- Santa Clara de Tordesillas Royal Monastery
- Descalzas Reales Monastery in Madrid
- Encarnación Royal Monastery in Madrid
- Príncipe de San Lorenzo del Escorial House
- Labrador House at the Aranjuez Royal Site
- El Pardo Palace
- The exact schedule of the tour is provided in the purchase process.
- Self-guided tours are not permitted at these museums.
- The advance purchase is for guided tours in Spanish. For guided tours in other languages, please purchase tickets at the ticket desk on the day of the visit.
At other venues, tickets can be purchased in advance, although the guide complement (€4 per person) must be purchased at the ticket desk on the day of the visit as they are subject to the availability of guides.
There is no set schedule for these guided tours because the groups are formed according to visitor demand. The maximum waiting times are below 30 minutes.
At some venues, instead of taking the guided tour, a tablet with the museum guide can be rented. You can also download an app with the guide to enjoy at home or during the visit. The museums where they are available are:
- Madrid Royal Palace
- San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Aranjuez Royal Palace
- Granja San Ildefonso Palace
- Almudaina Royal Palace
- Yuste Monastery