Purchases made through the website
An invoice can be downloaded from the private user area.
- Login to the “Users” section by entering your username (email) and password.
- In the top menu select “My bookings”
- Then in the menu on the left select “My Purchases”
- The list of all purchases made will be shown. To download an invoice, just click the “Invoice” link corresponding to the purchase.
- Remember that filters can be applied to search for purchases between specific dates.
If the purchase was made on the website, but as a member of the general public, without prior user registration and where access data is not known: The data had to be entered in the purchase process (name and email) in order to complete the process. At that time it was decided to leave the website or the option “Create user” was not selected, which is required to obtain a purchase invoice, among other things. If this option was checked, an email would have been sent with the login details that provide access to the private user area. Remember to check the “Junk mail” mailbox.
Purchases made at the ticket desk
You can obtain an invoice from this link: invoice for ticket desk purchases
- Enter the information requested and click “Request Invoice”.
- If you are a registered website user but made a purchase at the ticket desk with identification as a registered user and the ticket desk staff associated the transaction to a username, then the purchase invoice will be available on the website, in your private user area, just as if the purchase was made through the website.