- Winter hours (October to March): Friday: 11:30 - 18:00
- Summer hours (April to September): Friday: 12:00 - 19:00
- For the rest of the days please make an appointment on the phone 91 767 60 12
- Box office closes 30 minutes earlier.
Dates closed in 2023
- January 6: closed entire day
- In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts. You can consult the list of closures for official acts
Duration of the visit
- Approximate duration: twenty minutes
Prices and Ticket Types
Single Price 3 €
Only credit card payment. (PIN is required)
How to get there
- Bus: Line 664 and 661 from the Moncloa interchange (AUTOCARES HERRANZ)
- Car: Madrid-San Lorenzo de el Escorial; A-VI, to Las Rozas, turning onto the M-505; A-VI, turning onto the M-600
- Train: Madrid-El Escorial. Commuter Line C-8 (Atocha Station)
Direction towards Madrid, on the highway of the Station
- La Casita is not accessible for disabled persons.
How to get there?
Casita del Infante (El Escorial)
Paseo Carlos III, 145, San Lorenzo de El Escorial, 28200
San Lorenzo de El Escorial
Need help? Contact Customer Service via this link.