- From Tuesday to Saturday. Morning: 10:00 - 14:00, Afternoon: 16:00 - 18:30
- Sundays and holidays. 10:00 - 15:00
- Box office and admission to the Monastery close one hour earlier
- Weekly closing: Mondays
Dates closed in 2023
- January 1: closed entire day
- January 6: closed entire day
- April 7: closed entire day
- September 12: closed entire day
- December 24: closed entire day
- December 31: closed entire day
- In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts. You can consult the list of closures for official acts
Special openings in 2023
- April 6 open until 15:00
- July 25 open until 15:00
- August 15 open until 15:00
- September 8 open until 15:00
- October 12 open until 15:00
- November 1 open until 15:00
- December 6 open until 15:00
- December 8 open until 15:00
Duration of the visit
- Approximate duration of the visit: One hour.
Prices and Ticket Types
Individual AdmissionSingle rate 6 €
- Visitors that cannot benefit from free admission.
Free Admission 0 €
If your reservation is exclusively for free tickets, they can only be purchased at the ticket office of the venue
- Children under 5 years of age.
- 18 May, International Museum Day. 12 October, National Holiday of Spain.
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities.
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organisation.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card.
- Professors with teaching staff card.
- Persons with disability with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organisation.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 16 to 18:30 h., for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permit in that territory and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s licence) or residency or work permit. Only in ticket office
Purchase of tickets for groups guided by official tourist guides. The applicable rate will be determined according to the status of each group member or the agency rate.
Purchase of tickets for cultural associations, institutions, foundations, and postgraduate schools of fine arts.
Purchase of tickets for 2nd cycle of infant school/kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, vocational training, university students, workshop schools, employment workshops, and trade schools.
Purchase of tickets for groups managed by travel agencies.
How to get there
Address: 47100 Tordesillas - VALLADOLID
- Train and Bus: Madrid-Valladolid, Regional Express and Long Route (Chamartín station).
- Car: A-VI Madrid-Tordesillas Accessibility to the monument
Accessibility to the monument
- There is access for persons with disability and manual wheel chairs are available
How to get there?
Real Monasterio de Santa Clara
Calle Alonso Castillo Solorzano, 23, Tordesillas, 47100
Contact Customer Service via this link.