- Winter hours (October to March): From Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Summer hours (April to September): From Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
- Box office and admission to the Palace close one hour earlier.
- Weekly closing: Mondays
Dates closed in 2023
- January 1: closed entire day
- January 6: closed entire day
- December 24: closed entire day
- December 31: closed entire day
- In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts. You can consult the list of closures for official acts
Duration of the visit
- Sixty minutes
Prices and Ticket Types
Basic Admission 4 €
- Visitors that cannot benefit from the reduced or free admission.
Reduced Admission 2 €
- Citizens between 5 and 16 years of age. Accreditation by means of identification card or passport from 14 to 16 years of age.
- Persons over 65 years of age.
- Accredited students up to 25 years of age with updated national or international student’s card.
Free Admission 0 €
If your reservation is exclusively for free tickets, they can only be purchased at the ticket office of the venue
- Children under 5 years of age.
- 18 May, International Museum Day. 12 October, National Holiday of Spain, without distinction of nationality.
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities.
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organisation.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card.
- Professors with teaching staff card.
- Persons with disability with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organisation.
- Wednesdays and Sunday from 15:00 to 19:00 h. (Winter 18:00h), free admission for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permit in that territory and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s licence) or residency or work permit. The free offer is limited to the tour without guide. Only in ticket office
- Guided by Patrimonio Nacional staff
- The guided tours that are purchased online are all in Spanish
- There is the possibility of the guided visit by adding a supplement whose amount is 4 € per person.
- Basic 8 € (10 € from 1/1/2024)
- Reduced 6 € (8 € from 1/1/2024)
- Free 4 € (6 € from 1/1/2024)
- You must access 10 minutes before the time indicated in your tickets
Purchase of tickets for groups guided by official tourist guides. The applicable rate will be determined according to the status of each group member or the agency rate.
- Basic 3 €
- Reduced 2 €
Purchase of tickets for cultural associations, institutions, foundations, and postgraduate schools of fine arts.
- Basic 4 €
- Reduced 2 €
Purchase of tickets for 2nd cycle of infant school/kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, vocational training, university students, workshop schools, employment workshops, and trade schools.
- Reduced 2 €
Purchase of tickets for groups managed by travel agencies.
- Basic 3 €
Interactive Audio Guides
Interactive audio guides will be available onsite.
How to get there
Address: Bosque de Riofrío 40420 Navas de Riofrío – Segovia.
1. Madrid-Villalba-La Granja-Riofrío: A-VI, to Villalba. M-601 to the Real Sitio de la Granja de San Ildefonso (see from the Granja).
2. Madrid-Segovia-Riofrío: A-VI to San Rafael. N-603 to the junction with SG-721.
3. Madrid-Segovia (by motorway) A-6 / AP-6 / AP-61.
1. Madrid-Navas de Riofrío (Direction Segovia) by Regional Line (Stations: Atocha and Chamartín) to train stop of Navas de Riofrío. 1 Km walking to the forest of Riofrío.
2. Madrid-Segovia-Valladolid High Speed Train
- From la Granja by car:
1. La Granja-Segovia-Riofrío: CL-601 to Segovia. SG-724 to Riofrío.
2. La Granja-Riofrío SGF-7133.
Royal Palace: Single box office (east façade)
- There is access for persons with disability and manual wheel chairs are available.
How to get there?
Palacio Real de Riofrío
Bosque de Riofrío, Navas de Riofrío, 40420
Need help? Contact Customer Service via this link.