- From Tuesday to Sunday: 12:00 -19:00
- Starting October 1, 2023, holidays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Box office closes 30 minutes earlier
- Weekly closing: Mondays
Dates closed in 2023
- January 1: closed entire day
- January 6: closed entire day
- September 10: closed entire day
- December 24: closed entire day
- December 31: closed entire day
In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts. You can consult the list of closures for official acts
Special openings 2023
- March 20
Duration of the visit
- Approximate duration: twenty minutes
Prices and Ticket Types
Single Price 5 €
Only credit card payment. (PIN is required)
How to get there
- Bus: Line 664 and 661 from the Moncloa interchange (AUTOCARES HERRANZ)
- Car: Madrid-San Lorenzo de el Escorial; A-VI, to Las Rozas, turning onto the M-505; A-VI, turning onto the M-600
- Train: Madrid-El Escorial. Commuter Line C-8 (Atocha Station)
Direction towards Madrid, on the highway of the Station
- La Casita is not accessible for disabled persons.
How to get there?
Casita del Príncipe (El Escorial)
Avenida de los Reyes Católicos, El Escorial, 28280
San Lorenzo de El Escorial
Contact Customer Service via this link.