General terms and conditions
Can Tickets be exchanged or returned?:
Under no circumstances are ticket changes allowed. Regarding returns, it will only be possible to claim the return of tickets in the sole case of cancellation of the event.
What happens if I accidentally lose or delete my Ticket?:
No problem! :) As always, the same entry that is sent to you by email can be found in your user area to re-download or print.
What if I haven't received my Ticket by email?:
If you are using a webmail service (gmail, hotmail, yahoo-mail, etc.), remember that there is a possibility that your entry is in the 'Spam' or ' folder Junk Mail'. If it's not there, don't panic, because the same entry that is sent to you by email can be found at Patrimonio Nacional by entering your user area where you can download or print it. However, if You have not received a confirmation email, it may be that the account you have registered in Patrimonio Nacional (Facebook, Google or Apple ID), has very strict privacy and your email has not been associated with your profile. If you believe that this If this is your case, contact us to modify the email associated with your Patrimonio Nacional user account. Remember to contact us from the same email that you have registered on our website, through: link
Tickets purchased on Resale or on a website other than Patrimonio Nacional:
Patrimonio Nacional has no responsibility for tickets purchased on resale or outside of this website. This means that if you purchase a ticket (originally issued by Patrimonio Nacional), in services such as VIAGOGO, TICKETSWAP or similar , the person responsible for these tickets will always be the service that resells the ticket or, failing that, the individual who benefits financially from the resale. Any claim or query should be directed to the person responsible for the resale. In these cases Patrimonio Nacional WILL NOT GIVE ABSOLUTELY ANY KIND OF SUPPORT since that it is not a client of our service. Nor will any type of return or financial compensation be made. And finally, Patrimonio Nacional reserves the right to remove from our service without prior notice the data of the client that is responsible from the resale of one or more tickets issued by our system; as well as the cancellation of the entry(s) in question.
Responsibility for purchased tickets:
It is the buyer who assumes all responsibility in the event that the ticket is presented in duplicate, photocopied or falsified, losing all the rights that it grants to access the event. Once Patrimonio Nacional sends the tickets to the client, it is the buyer who must be responsible for the security and protection of their tickets. In no case Patrimonio Nacional will make any type of economic return if the tickets are stolen, stolen, hacked or violated in any way the buyer or a third party.
What forms of payment does Patrimonio Nacional accept?:
The only two forms of payment we accept at Patrimonio Nacional are through 'Credit/Debit Card' and Paypal. Payments by bank transfer or similar are not accepted. Payments are not managed either telephone.
The tickets you buy using the Patrimonio Nacional platform are digital and have a Locator / BIDI code. Therefore, it is not necessary to pick up any physical ticket anywhere in advance. The email you send Patrimonio Nacional to the client is or are the tickets purchased and is what must be presented in the room on the day of the event.
Can I buy tickets over the phone?:
It is not possible. This modality has fallen into disuse since during the transaction you would have to verbally communicate your private credit card information to a stranger (including the 3 security digits). As you will understand, the risk of fraud is great.
Patrimonio Nacional will never contact you to request any type of banking information, regarding your credit card or related to any alternative online payment method. Should this be the case, we recommend that you refuse to provide personal information and when in doubt we suggest that you contact us immediately.
On the other hand, Patrimonio Nacional in its responsible and transparent online operations ( during payments by credit card / Paypal), has no knowledge of the data of the card used by the client, nor does it retain / store said information. This guarantees your security during and after the purchase of your tickets.
What happens if I can't complete the Ticket purchase?:
There can be different reasons why a purchase is not finalized. In any case, it is a good idea to check your user area to make sure if it has been completed or not, before trying again. If the ticket does not appear in that section, you can try the following:
- Always make sure you have a valid card in force, whether you make the payment with it or if you have it associated with your Paypal account.
- Make sure the card used has a sufficient balance.Organizer to deprive its holder of access to the venue.
- Make sure you enter your card / Paypal account details correctly.
- If you still have problems, please restart the browser or application you are using to manage your purchase.
- Please note that Patrimonio Nacional cannot fix any problems directly associated with your credit / debit card, the bank that authorizes this means of payment, or your Paypal account.If this is the case, you must resort to the support of your bank or Paypal to solve the problem.
- If possible, try a different payment method (another card or, failing that, a Paypal account).
- If the issue persists, contact our support detailing the steps you've already tried and the checks you've performed on your payment method here.
How do I use my tickets?:
It is not necessary to collect tickets in advance in any situation or anywhere. It is also not necessary that you go through the ticket office before entering the room.
On the day and time of the event, you must enter directly through the main door of the room with your printed tickets or on your mobile.
Is it necessary to log in when accessing the event?:
Our tickets are no longer personal. This means that since the tickets are not assigned to a specific name, it is no longer necessary to identify yourself when accessing the event. This policy change radically improves the enjoyment of the tickets since now it is not necessary for the buyer and their companions to enter the event together and the tickets can be given / given away without the need to rename them. Even this factor greatly reduces the access times to the event when there is a large influx of public in the same amount of time.However, remember that you should always carry a valid document with you that allows you to properly identify yourself in the event of:
- That the room staff ask you for it for the reason that it deems appropriate (for example: control the age of those who try to access an event for people over 18 years of age).
- That a competent authority requests it from you in order to identify you both at the entrance and inside of the enclosure (for example: police, civil guard, etc.).
Patrimonio Nacional uses your personal information only to provide you with tickets to the best events. We do not use this information for commercial purposes or provide it to third parties.
On the other Part, Patrimonio Nacional in its responsible and transparent online operations (during credit card / Paypal payments), has no knowledge of the data of the card used by the customer, nor does it retain / store said information. guarantees your security during and after the purchase of your tickets.
Data security and fraud:
Patrimonio Nacional's system is carefully designed to offer its users a secure and transparent experience. We implement the latest technology to successfully meet the security standards required by regulatory authorities. During credit card payments, Patrimonio Nacional does not retain or store payment information.This ensures your security even after your ticket purchase.
Patrimonio Nacional will never be put on in contact with you to request any type of banking information, regarding your credit card or related to any alternative online payment method.If this were the case, we recommend that you refuse to give personal information and when in doubt we suggest that you contact immediately contact us here.
- The ticket buyer assumes full responsibility in the event that the ticket is presented in duplicate, photocopied, or counterfeited, forfeiting all rights granted by the ticket to access the venue. It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure the security and protection of their tickets. Under no circumstances will any refund or financial compensation be provided if the tickets are stolen, lost, hacked, or violated in any form.
- Any illegible, damaged, or suspiciously forged ticket authorizes the event organizer and venue staff to deny entry to the bearer.
- Only the first ticket presented at the venue (the one validated by the system) will be considered valid. No entry will be allowed to anyone attempting to enter later with the same ticket or with the same email/purchase confirmation. In such cases, no refund or financial compensation will be provided, as stated in Condition 1 of the terms described here.
- Please remember that upon entering the venue, you may be required to present your ID card or passport for identification purposes. If the ticket holder cannot provide the relevant documentation to the organizer, venue staff, or competent authority, the latter has the right to deem the ticket(s) invalid.
- No exchanges or refunds for tickets will be accepted except in the sole case of event cancellation. In case of cancellation, the refund will be issued to the same credit card used for the purchase within a maximum period of 1 month from the original event date.
- The ticket holder authorizes the organization to carry out necessary inspections and searches (backpacks, bags, etc.) to verify compliance with security conditions, both at the event entrance and inside the venue if required. If the ticket holder refuses any type of search or fails to provide an official identification document upon request, the organization is authorized to deny access to the venue or, alternatively, to remove the ticket holder from the premises. In any case, and in case of doubt, 'The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission.'
- Access to the events listed here is only permitted for individuals aged 18 or older, unless otherwise specified. It is the responsibility of the interested party to be properly informed in this regard and no subsequent compensation can be claimed if access to the venue is denied for non-compliance with this rule.
- The resale of tickets issued by this service is strictly prohibited. The personnel of Patrimonio Nacional hold no responsibility for tickets acquired by third parties through resale or outside of this website (through services such as VIAGOGO, TICKETSWAP, or similar). In such cases, the party responsible for these tickets will always be the service that resells the ticket or, alternatively, the individual who financially benefits from the resale. In these cases, Patrimonio Nacional will NOT provide ANY SUPPORT to the resale buyer. Patrimonio Nacional reserves the right to remove the customer's data from our service without prior notice if they are responsible for the resale of one or several tickets issued by our system, as well as to cancel the respective ticket(s).
- In the event of any limitations or restrictions imposed by the competent authorities (such as COVID-19 health regulations), the organizer and venue staff will be responsible for enforcing these rules/restrictions within the event space. To ensure the safety of all attendees, the ticket holder must comply with and respect the instructions provided in order to comply with the necessary regulations reflecting these restrictions. In the event that the ticket holder refuses to willingly obey the instructions of the venue staff and their behavior could compromise the event's safety, the user may be evicted/expelled from the venue without any right to compensation or financial reimbursement.
- The same applies to basic rules of coexistence. The ticket holder must behave in a manner that ensures a natural, pleasant, and safe development of the event. Violence, disrespect, lack of hygiene, provocation, being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, carrying dangerous objects, or any behavior that could have negative consequences/influence for themselves or other attendees may result in the user being evicted/expelled from the venue without any right to compensation or financial reimbursement.
- Enjoy the event! :)