- Winter hours (October to March): From Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
- Summer hours (April to September): From Tuesday to Sunday: 10:00 - 19:00
Box office and admission to the Palace close one hour earlier.
- Weekly closing: Mondays
- January 1: closed entire day
- January 6: closed entire day
- December 24: closed entire day
- December 31: closed entire day
In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts. You can consult the list of closures for official acts
- March 20
- May 15
- Palacio Real one hour
Prices and Ticket Types
Individual AdmissionBasic Admission 9 €
- Visitors that cannot benefit from the reduced or free admission.
- Citizens between 5 and 16 years of age. Accreditation by means of identification card or passport from 14 to 16 years of age.
- Persons over 65 years of age.
- Accredited students up to 25 years of age with updated national or international student’s card.
If your reservation is exclusively for free tickets, they can only be purchased at the ticket office of the venue
- Children under 5 years of age.
- 18 May, International Museum Day. 12 October, National Holiday of Spain, without distinction of nationality (the Casa del Príncipe D. Carlos will remain closed on these dates).
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities.
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organisation.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card.
- Professors with teaching staff card.
- Persons with disability with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organisation.
- (Winter) Wednesdays and Sunday from 15:00 to 18:00 h., free admission for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permit in that territory and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s licence) or residency or work permit. The free offer is limited to the tour without guide. Only in ticket office
- (Summer) Wednesdays and Sunday from 15:00 to 19:00 h., free admission for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permit in that territory and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s licence) or residency or work permit. The free offer is limited to the tour without guide. Only in ticket office
Purchase of tickets for groups guided by official tourist guides. The applicable rate will be determined according to the status of each group member or the agency rate.
Purchase of tickets for cultural associations, institutions, foundations, and postgraduate schools of fine arts.
Purchase of tickets for 2nd cycle of infant school/kindergarten, primary, secondary, high school, vocational training, university students, workshop schools, employment workshops, and trade schools.
Purchase of tickets for groups managed by travel agencies.
At the box office only payment by card will be accepted
Tarifa Casa del Príncipe Don Carlos
Básica 3 €
- No hay venta anticipada. Reserva previa teléfono 913761500
How to get there
Address: Calle de Manuel Alonso, s/n 28048 El Pardo (Madrid)
- Bus: Intercity Line 601 (from c/ Princesa next to the Moncloa interchange)
- Car: Madrid-El Pardo; Located in the area near Madrid in the metropolitan beltway (14 Km from the centre of the city), M-30, taking El Pardo exit onto M-605
Royal Palace: through the calle Manuel Alonso (only box office)
Casa del Príncipe D. Carlos: through the Paseo del Pardo, passing the Cuartel del Rey
- There is access for persons with disabilities and manual wheel chairs are available in the Palace and the Casa del Príncipe.
How to get there?
Palacio Real de El Pardo
Calle Manuel Alonso, s/n, Madrid, 28048
Contact Customer Service via this link.